Rates and Pricing
What does it cost
to hire me as your life coach?
Mentor Coaching for Student Coaches
A 9-session package is available at a 20% discount off the regular price.
How do we meet and for how long?
Most coaching is done over the telephone so it doesn’t matter where you live.
You (the client) call me at 1-888-286-7158 ext. 3 at the time of each appointment.
After you have your first free consultation and you decide you want to try coaching for a while then I send you a Coaching Agreement and you’re charged at the beginning of each month.
If you chose one session at a time then payment is due in each session. No Coaching Agreement is required.
Most of my clients stay for an average of 8 months, some stay for several years but anyone is free to leave at any time.
Unlike most coaches
I do not require that you commit to a contract. I’m happy to work with you on a per-session basis. (click here for fee information). If you choose to try an ongoing partnership I’ll provide you with the Coaching Agreement which serves as an outline of our fee agreement, number of coaching hours in the month and some basic coaching guidelines. It’s also used to provide payment and contact information. You are free to end the coaching partnership at any time if you feel it’s not serving you in the way you had hoped for.
Also, unlike most coaches
I am happy to be as flexible with your schedule as I can. I’ll try to make myself available for unforeseen upheavals and challenges in your life. Believe it or not, you are my priority and if I have any time in my day I will do my best to fit you in when you need me.
Coach Spotlight: Darryl Bumpass, Sr.
We had a chance to interview life coach Darryl Bumpass, Sr. on his approach to life coaching.
Here are his answers:
How do you help people to reach their goals or find their path/purpose in life?
Darryl: I’m in love with this thing I do, this thing I do is inspiring my clients to fall in love with themselves and to fall in love with life.
If someone needs some inspiration or motivation, what would you tell them?
Darryl: I would suggest they read my books (I Know You Hear Me, But Are You Listening ?) and (We Need To Talk!). I hope my story , my journey will inspire and motivate them to step into blueprint and greatness.
What attitudes or beliefs have helped you be successful in your own life?
Darryl: Education is cool, but information is cooler. Information is at your fingertips , you just have to seek it out.
Tell us about a common challenge your clients have and how they can overcome it.
Darryl: First off I love my clients, my clients biggest challenge is where and how do I start. I tell them they have to “Get Out Of Their Own WAY.” Stop interfering with the blueprint that has been drawn out for you before you were born.
What holds most people back from creating the life that they want?
Darryl: Fear and interfering with the process. When you stop interfering with your blueprint and the process , you begin to see progress.
Is this for you?
Do you see yourself in any of these examples?
- I don’t know what I want. Nothing really interests me but I need to do something.
- My life is a runaway train. My work has taken over everything. My relationships are a disaster, my health is going down the tubes. I’m possessed and obsessed with money and success. What a mess my life is.
- I know exactly what I want but I need someone to bounce my ideas off of. I could use a brainstorming partner, a sounding board and a partner to keep me focused and accountable.
- I have so many ideas I feel scattered. If I could just get a clear picture I know I could hit the ground running.
- I think about changing careers but maybe there’s another way. I need to get clear about this.
- I’m losing my job which has been so much a part of who I am. I don’t know what I will do or even who I will be without this.
You don't see yourself listed in the examples?
You’re my ideal kind of client if you want to…
- Take personal responsibility for your life experience
- Want to live mindfully with greater meaning and purpose
- Desire to serve and be as productive as possible at any age
- Feel inspired by co-creative ventures with like-minded people
- Have the ability (even if it’s not showing now) to be focused on tasks
- Are not afraid of money
- Hold high ethical values
- Are not afraid of people
- Enjoy brainstorming
- Seek open feedback and are open-minded
- Want more self-awareness
- Enjoy being original and creative
- Share personal stories
- Have interesting backgrounds, interests and ideas
- Have a willingness to tend to health and self-care
- You have, at some point in your life, experienced an awakening no matter how fleeting or prolonged; an experience that gave a glimpse into life’s bigger picture.