Is This For You?
Do you see yourself in any of these examples?
- I don’t know what I want. Nothing really interests me but I need to do something.
- My life is a runaway train. My work has taken over everything. My relationships are a disaster, my health is going down the tubes. I’m possessed and obsessed with money and success. What a mess my life is.
- I know exactly what I want but I need someone to bounce my ideas off of. I could use a brainstorming partner, a sounding board and a partner to keep me focused and accountable.
- I have so many ideas I feel scattered. If I could just get a clear picture I know I could hit the ground running.
- I think about changing careers but maybe there’s another way. I need to get clear about this.
- I’m losing my job which has been so much a part of who I am. I don’t know what I will do or even who I will be without this.
You’re my ideal kind of client if you want to…
- Take personal responsibility for your life experience
- Want to live mindfully with greater meaning and purpose
- Desire to serve and be as productive as possible at any age
- Feel inspired by co-creative ventures with like-minded people
- Have the ability (even if it’s not showing now) to be focused on tasks
- Are not afraid of money
- Hold high ethical values
- Are not afraid of people
- Enjoy brainstorming
- Seek open feedback and are open-minded
- Want more self-awareness
- Enjoy being original and creative
- Share personal stories
- Have interesting backgrounds, interests and ideas
- Have a willingness to tend to health and self-care
- You have, at some point in your life, experienced an awakening no matter how fleeting or prolonged; an experience that gave a glimpse into life’s bigger picture.